Views: 245 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-20 Origin: Site
Color masterbatches are widely used in polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, ABS, nylon, PC, PMMA, PET and other resins to produce colorful fibers, clothing, daily plastics, wires and cables, household appliances, and agricultural products. Films, auto parts, health care equipment and other products. Below we introduce to you what are the benefits of using masterbatch in plastic products?
What is masterbatch Color
masterbatch is a solid or liquid additive for plastics, used to color plastics (color masterbatch) or to impart other properties to plastics. The masterbatch is a concentrated mixture of pigments and/or additives, encapsulated in a carrier resin during heating, then cooled and cut into particle shapes. The masterbatch allows the processor to economically color the raw polymer during the plastic manufacturing process.
What are the benefits of adding color masterbatch in the production of plastic
1. Make the pigment have better dispersibility in the product. The pigment must be refined during the production process of the color masterbatch to improve the dispersibility and tinting power of the pigment. The carrier of the special color masterbatch is the same as the plastic of the product, and it has good matching. After heating and melting, the pigment particles can be well dispersed in the product plastic.
2. It is beneficial to maintain the chemical stability of the pigment. If the pigment is directly used, because the pigment directly contacts the air during storage and use, the pigment will absorb water and oxidize. Moisture isolation can keep the quality of the pigment unchanged for a long time.
3. To ensure that the color of the product is stable, the masterbatch particles are similar to the resin particles, which are more convenient and accurate in metering. They will not stick to the container during mixing, and the mixing with the resin is also more uniform, so the stability of the added amount can be ensured. Stability of product color.
4. Protect the health of the operator. The pigment is generally in powder form, which is easy to fly when added and mixed. After being inhaled by the human body, it will affect the health of the operator.
5. Keep the environment clean. Carbon black masterbatch, economical white masterbatch and monochromatic masterbatch are environmentally friendly masterbatches, which are worth buying.
We provide a variety of masterbatches for customers to choose according to their requirements. We provide tailor-made solutions for commercial or engineering plastic applications. In addition to white and black masterbatches, the same broad categories also include color, additives, and special effect masterbatches. We have more than 20,000 color grades and a wide variety of additive masterbatches. Including antioxidants, ultraviolet rays, oxidative biodegradation, anti-slip and anti-slip, anti-blocking, anti-static, antibacterial, processing aids, infrared rays, alcohol repellent, foaming agents, light diffusing agents, fluorescent brighteners, flavors, chain extenders, Luminous agent, clarifying agent and nucleating agent. Welcome customers from all over the world to come to discuss cooperation.